Thursday, December 9, 2010

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

Every year I always send out a photo Christmas card. Using shutterfly to create them is the best way to do this. It's easy to use and there are literally thousands of designs to choose from. Shutterfly has a holiday card promotion for anyone who has a blog. If you follow a few simple guidelines, you get 50 free cards!

My first card I ever created was when Trent was one and he was sitting under the Christmas tree. Wow, time passes so quickly. He will be 5 in just a few weeks.

Since the twins came, my life feels like a whirlwind. I don't have much time to do anything it seems. Creating a photocard is such a time saver and is such a great keepsake. This year I wanted to create a card that has a picture of our family and pictures of the kids as well. I love the card I created!

Shutterfly has many items: Christmas cards, holiday cards , Christmas photo cards , desk calendars , photo mugs , and even birthday cardsMy favorite one for this year is this card.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment