Friday, November 6, 2009

Sorry it's been so long....

















It has been so hectic over here at the Murray house between preschool, twins, trains, work, blah blah blah...Not to mention I broke my camera about a month ago at the beach when a wave unexpectedly appeared...nice!


So the babies turned 6 months this past Oct 18th and are doing so well. They are almost sitting up and Devan wants to crawl almost any day now it seems and Tatum has no interest and absolutely hates being on her tummy. Sigh...


So we are taking a vacation next Friday and going on a motorhome family adventure just the 5 of us. We are going to Yosemite for 3 nights and then leaving the rest of the time unplanned. We figured that since our life right now is so structured and scheduled how great would it be to just plan those last 4 days on a whim...


I am really hoping the babies do well on this trip. Justin and I are not looking forward to this week of planning and packing to get us out on the open highway but I am so looking forward to driving away next Friday without a care in the world.


I will take lots of pictures (if my new camera arrives in time) and lots of video.



Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment