Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's getting easier...

Tater Tot
Lil D and Trent

Devan in his first pair of jeans

Tatum in her skirt

Trent with his new golf clubs

So I can finally say that I think it is starting to get a little easier over here at the Murray house. Justin and I are both getting to understand the babies' routines and are adjusting to our new life as parents of three kids.

I still have two more months of maternity leave which I will enjoy and miss when I go back to work. Now that is going to be hectic but luckily we have a great support system between my mom, Justin's mom Deanne and Justin's Grandma Judy.

Which brings me to my next comment. Justin had a great suggestion that I post a 'Thank you' tribute on my blog to my mom, Deanne, and Judy for all the help they give to us and have offered when I go back to work. I wanted to post some pictures of them with the babies but I don't seem to have one of them with the babies. I need to take more pictures!!
So for now I want to say a great big thanks to them for all the help they give us. We truly appreciate all the time they have offered us to help with our kids. An extra special thank you to my mom who has watched Trent for the past 3 1/2 years literally whenever I needed her to and already so much with the twins now as well. I truly do not know what we would do without her. So thank you mom!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH the babies are getting so big. I'm so glad you're saying it's getting easier. That means there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Glad you all are doing well. Call me when you want to come over next week. Tues and Fri I have drs appt and MOnday a friend is coming over but other than that, I'm open.

    ReplyDelete