Monday, August 24, 2009

Update...

Trent, Daddy, and Devan on the train
Tatum on the train

Baby girl

Daddy and T

T ready to go get on the train

Sorry I've been a little bit missing in action lately. I started back at work last Monday and we have been trying to adjust to our new crazier schedule. I can't believe I was off work for 4 months and my little babies are 4 months already! Justin, Trent, and I took the babies last Tuesday for their 4 month check up. Devan is 14 lbs and Tatum is 13.5 lbs...doing great!! My babysitting schedule worked out well last week. Justin's mom, his grandma, and my mom all helped out last week and each week going forward (thankfully)...not sure what we would do without them. What a blessing they are. I go to work and can concentrate on work all day because I know my babies and Trent are taken care of probably better than they are when I take care of them myself. I am blessed to be able to work 3 days from home and still be able to spend those days with them :)
So we took our main man Trent on a train ride to San Diego over the weekend with Justin's parents. Oh how he loved it. We drove to Oceanside (yes, with the babies too) and took the "Coaster" train down to San Diego and back. It is a great train ride with beautiful ocean scenery the whole way there. We will have to go again soon. I have posted some pics from our train journey. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment